Lip Fillers, also known as Lip Augmentation or Lip Injections, are a popular treatment which addresses many lip concerns such as:
- Increases fullness of thin lips.
- Enhances lip definition
- Creates a more defined smile
- Give the mouth area a youthful, rejuvenated appearance
Dermal fillers are also effective for smoothing out ‘Lipstick Lines’ or ‘Smokers Lines’ around the mouth, as well as other troublesome areas on the face.
Our lip fillers have been specifically developed to enhance the natural pattern of your lips, helping you achieve more defined, beautifully shaped, bigger lips. Our semi-permanent fillers are a manmade, non-animal gel that mimics the body’s natural hyaluronic acid, giving safe, long-lasting and natural looking results.
There are many lip fillers on the market that are substandard in terms of ingredients and quality. At Arch Aesthetics, we only use the most advanced temporary lip filler range available, such as Juvederm, Restylane Fillmed and Teosyal. These contain Hyaluronic Acid; a natural occurring substance that retains moisture and so helps the skin to look plumper. It also has a fluid consistency that ensures your lips stay soft and natural looking.
- Lip Fillers lend volume and definition to lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
- Gives a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance
- Can help turn the corners of the mouth upwards
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Non-permanent and will naturally break down.
- Lip Injections are only performed by a fully trained Medical Professional
- Suitable for Vegans
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.