HOW DOES PROFHILO WORK?
Profhilo is a unique product injected under the skin in 10 specific points. It introduces Hyaluronic Acid and elastin into the skin which is found naturally in the body.
As a stabilised product, Profhilo lasts in the skin around 28 days. During this time the stimulation of 4 different types of collagen and elastin takes place by slow release of HA. The stimulation results in a significant tightening/lifting effect on the tissue.
Two treatments are required 4 weeks apart and then a single treatment every 4-6 months to maintain results.
Profhilo can be used anywhere on the body but is most commonly used in the face, neck, hands, decolletage and upper arms.
It can have the following effects:
- Improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tighten the skin, giving a ‘lifting’ effect
- Add definition to chins and jawlines
- Improve areas of skin laxity
- Improve skin texture and brighten complexion.