The worlds most advanced clear aligner system
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment uses a series of clear aligners to move your teeth into a straighter position. These aligners can close gaps between your teeth or realign them to give you a better bite.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign treatment works using a series of clear plastic removable aligners. These aligners are created just for you, using 3D computer imaging software. This ensures they are made to your exact requirements and are comfortable to wear.
Throughout the course of your treatment, you will need to change your aligners every 1-2 weeks. Each set of aligners is slightly different than the previous one to encourage your teeth to move closer to their desired position. You will be required to wear the aligners for 22 hours a day, but can remove them for eating, brushing and flossing.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisalign is completely clear and unnoticeable
- Designed specifically for your teeth, so you can be guaranteed the best result possible
- You have the ability to clean your teeth and gums effectively
- You can eat whatever you want comfortably
- You can remove the aligners for special occasions
- Only a few trips to the dentist throughout treatment
- Treatment is virtually pain-free
The Inman Aligner is the perfect solution for crowding or protrusion of the front teeth. It is really efficient, very safe and great value. With the patented Inman Aligner, your front teeth can be gently guided to an ideal position in a matter of weeks. Most cases complete in 6-18 weeks and because it’s removable you can take it out to fit with your lifestyle.
What is an Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a simple removable appliance used to align front teeth quickly and safely. It’s ideal as a stand alone treatment or to prealign teeth prior to further cosmetic options such as bonding or minimal veneers.
How does it work?
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position. These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so quickly.
The image below shows the squeeze effect of the two aligner bows on the front teeth. The inner bow pushes forwards, while the outer bow pulls back on the front teeth.
How long is the treatment with the Inman Aligner?
Most cases are completed within 6-18 weeks. Your Inman Aligner dentist will give you a realistic guide of what to expect.
What’s involved in Treatment with the Inman Aligner?
- Impressions are needed so that the lab can fabricate your custom-made Inman Aligner.
- Initial fitting of the Aligner.
- Wear the Aligner 16-20 hours a day
- Regular Inman checks every 2-3 weeks.
- As with other orthodontic treatment, after treatment is completed with the Inman Aligner, retention is recommended for life to prevent relapse. Retention can come in the form of a lingually bonded retainer or an Essix retainer.